Thursday 10 May 2012

New York part 1

In the easter holiday me, my sister and my dad went to NY!
We had such a great time, and I did bring my camera so I have some pictures I'm going to share with you.

WALKING/SIGHTSEEING

New York-Times Square

We decided we would go eat at T.G.I FRIDAY'S. 
The food was okay there. I got a delicious Oreo Cake for dessert!
 I always see the yellow school busses in movies, so I couldn't resist taking a picture of it!
 All the skyscrapers made shadows against each other. It looked amazing!
Super high skyscrapers! 

Since we had a huge jet lag we always woke up really early just when the sun rises up and it looked beautiful against the skyscrapers!  

More pictures up soon!


x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NY must have been so cool. I'm jealous :) Nice pictures...

Anonymous said...

I'm going to New York.. what do youthink is a must to do/see?
Please make a post about it.?
Love your blog
-Anna

Anonymous said...

I love skyscrapers :)